You recently purchased some hair extensions, but they aren’t in the color that you’ll like or you changed your mind on the look you’re going for and you want some color. Don’t really want to go to the salon to pay that hefty price for coloring (even though it’s recommended) then do it yourself!
In this post we’ll go over some techniques on how to dye those luscious locks you purchased to give you the look you desire!
1) gather your supplies, you will need: - hair dye, latex gloves, and a comb.
2) we recommend to do a patch test, this entails dying a small portion of your hair extension to see how it turns out.
3) wash and comb your hair extensions to ensure they are product and tangle free.
4) put on the gloves and prepare the dye as instructed by the manufacturer.
5) comb through the extensions ensuring an even and full coating.
6) leave the dye for the time as instructed on the box.
7) wash out the dye in warm water, you may add conditioner to increase softness of the extensions.
8) in order to encapsulate the moisture in the hair, finally, wash it with cold water.
That’s all we have for today! I hope after reading you’ll feel prepared to dye your hair extensions yourself! If all else fails, definitely take them to your hairstylist for a professional coloring job! Until next time!
P.S. Our Vietnamese Hair Bundles are perfect for coloring as they are Raw Human Hair Bundles (have not been pre processed). You can check them out here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.