While choosing a wig it is often hard to tell where to start. With gobs of styles, colors, brands and wig types, it is literally difficult to pick that ‘just right’ wig for you. Understanding the real differences between human hair and synthetic wigs is a decent beginning stage for choosing the ideal wig.
LET’S DIG INTO SOME PROS AND CONS OF SYNTHETIC AND NATURAL HAIR WIGS TO HELP YOU DECIDE WHICH IS BEST SUITABLE TO YOU
The human hair wigs-
Natural hair wigs are made from collected human hair, so they look, feel and act simply just like your own hair.
- Styling Versatility. Numerous human hair wigs can be colored, permed and styled simply like your own hair. Remember that it is very important to take your wig to a stylist who is knowledgeable about managing human hair wigs in the event that you wish to make changes in the original style of wig.
- Texture. Human hair wigs are avialable in an assortment of textures, so you can coordinate your own hair texture intently.
- Life span. With appropriate consideration, human hair wigs can last upto an year or more even when worn every day.
- Characteristic Look. Human hair wigs feel extraordinary and can look inconceivably natural.
- High Maintenance. Much the same as natural hair, human hair wigss should be washed, profoundly conditioned and re-styled oftenly.
- Cost. Since they are reaped from human hair, they are regularly more costly.
- Color Variations. It is hard to duplicate a careful color when you supplant a human hair wige or wish to buy a back up of a similar style. Human hair wig of a similar color will differ marginally from wigs to wigs in light of the fact that every wig contains hair reaped from multiple individuals.
- Responds to Weather. Like your own hair would, human hair wigs respond to the climate and can get fuzzy, limp or dry contingent upon the climate.
- Fading Of Color. The color of a human hair wig will oxidize or blur with presentation to light.
- Weight. Human hair wig can feel heavier than synthetic wigs of a comparative length and style.
Synthetic wigs are made from man-made fibers with the help of specific innovation and technology to give the general appearance and feel of real hairs.
- Simple Care. Synthetic wigs are anything but difficult to deal with. Since synthetic wigs have something many refer to as "style maintenance," they never must be styled. You just wash, dry and afterward shake them out, and the wig will just returned to its underlying style.
- Style Memory. Synthetic wigs hold their style paying little mind to the climate.
- Flexible. You can evaluate different colors and styles without the need to see a hairdresser.
- Enormous Color Selection. Anything is possible where colors are concerned. You can choose from unlimited color choices.
- Cost. Synthetic wigs are comparatively inexpensive.
- Low Maintenance. They require almost no maintenance.
- Natural Looking. In the event that buying a top notch synthetic wig, it is exceptionally hard to differentiate between a synthetic wig or a human hair wig.
- Shine. Some budget synthetic wigs specially that of under $100-$150 may have an unnatural shine.
- Life span. Synthetic wigs and clinchers don't keep going as long as human hair wigs. They regularly last around 4-6 months with day by day wear.
- Less Versatility. Synthetic wigs can't be fixed or twisted with warmed styling instruments except if it is a heat friendly synthetic wig.
- Can't Change Color. Recoloring isn't suggested for synthetic wigs.
Now that you have made your right decision, you can choose the one ‘just right’ for you from our vast collection of beautiful natural hair and synthetic wigs.